October 12, 2014

Fall Haul



|     Sweater- H&M     |
|     Scarf- H&M     |



|     Shirt- Zara     |
|     Scarf- Urban Outfitters     |


|     Socks- H&M    |


It is officially Autumn! The weather is finally cooling down a little in the bay area and I have been enjoying having my warm cup of tea in the morning, wearing my sweaters, and staying cozy in bed. I have also been able to wear some new things that I picked up while shopping.

I absolutely love both of the tops that I bought. They look great with any kind of jacket and they are nice for bay area autumn weather- they have long sleeves and are a very soft material, but not too warm. I also am in love with the scarf from H&M. It is a great addition to an autumn outfit because it adds a hint of burgundy. I can definitely say that this is my favorite season :)

Do you like fall weather and fashion?

8 comments:

  1. your blog is so lovely, im definitely going to follow you x http://chloeschic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hat and scarf pairing Nora! You honestly remind me of Allison McNamara, the TV Host and PopSugar Host with all the DIYs and fashion tips. :)

    www.annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww such a lovely and cute outfit Nora. And your scarf is <3

    Anyway dear, i am inviting you to join my giveaway here
    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit! Would be amazing if you could follow me on GFC and bloglovin xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This such a lovely outfit idea, love the socks!

    Nana x
    http://nanaandbeyond.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful scarfs:)
    regards from Poland :) http://majorka94.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete